Ingredients Grilled Chicken Romaine Lettuce Black Beans Corn Tomatos Avocado Greek Dressing Prep time: 15min A 3-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast packs 27 g of protein, containing all the amino acids essential for human health. Proteins are responsible for the maintenance structures in the […]
Month: March 2017
This soup is ideal for anyone trying to shed a few pounds or wanting to do a gentle cleanse.
Green mung bean soup is always be the most popular dessert in Chinese family recipe. It is well renowned for its nourishing and detoxifying effects. It helps clear away toxicity that gets lodged in the body over time due to poor diet, lack of exercise and living a sedentary lifestyle.
- 1 cup whole green mung beans ( must soak at least 5 hours)
- 3 1/2 cups water White sugar
- Soak the mung beans overnight in water.
- Drain the mung beans, rinse them and put them in pot with 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Cook Mung beans fully stirring occasionally.( They are not fully cooked until they are breaking apart. 45 min unless you use a pressure cooker in which case it will only take about 20 minutes.)
- Add white sugar and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS 1 lb dried organic penne pasta 3/4 lb organic skinless/boneless chicken Newman’s Own All Natural pasta sauce 15 fl OZ unsalted butter 1/4th teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/2 oz fresh parsley 1/2 oz fresh basil INSTRUCTIONS Boil the water. Cook the penne pasta […]
Tired of buying lunch everyday? MAKE THIS LIGHT & HEALTHY SNACK BOX THE NIGHT BEFORE! Ingredients 1 pack of Turkey Breast Tomato/Basil crackers Cheddar cheese Organic blueberries Organic strawberries
- 1 Cup brown rice
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Olive Oil
- 2 packs of Sazon seasoning
- 2 cups of water
- fresh garlic
- fresh onion
- Black pepper
- Cut up the onion.
- Cut up the garlic.
- Put some oil in the frying pan.
- Fry the onion and garlic.
- Wash the rice.
- Throw the rice in the pan.
- Let the rice fry.
- Add a touch of black pepper & paprika.
- Add 2 cups of water & let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Cover the pan & let it simmer.
Ingredients Apple Pineapple Cucumber Croutons Dressing your preference ( I recommend light or greek dressing) Prep Time: 6min
INGREDIENTS: Salmon Lettuce Carrots Brown Rice Corn 2 cloves of garlic INSTRUCTIONS: Season salmon with a a touch of salt,blackpepper, and parsley, if desired. Place the skin-side of the salmon down in a lightly greased baking dish. Set your oven to BAKE at 400 degrees […]
Sometimes we feel we are to full to walk after a delicious meal. Do you know the trick to to make a good digestion? Depending what you eat after the meal it will make you feel so much better. An avocado salad is going to make your life so much better.
Four ingredients Avocado.
Steps: Take a big bowl and cut the avocado in small cubes. Add the lime and move it for 30 seconds. After that you can add a little portion of salt and pepper to give a little more flavor.
I realized I was drinking too much soda and juice with a lot of sugar, so I started collecting fruits from my refrigerator and give some flavor to my water without sugar. Ingredients: 5 Strawberry 2 slices of limes 4 cups of water Process: Cut […]